Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm Back - Created To Be His Helpmeet

I'm sorry I have been gone for awhile. I am back and will get back to blogging. My last blog was at the end of June. We went on vacation the following week. We went to Savannah, Tennessee and camped at Pickwick. We just got back from Davy Crockett Days in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee. We try to go every year around now. We enjoy living a simple lifestyle and try to take advantage of the primative things that still exist these days. Nick and CJ can make a fire with flint and steel. Now that's primative!
~
I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging. I enjoy sharing my life with you. I hope you find something on my blog that will help you in your life. I just gave away my book, "Created To Be His Helpmeet." I have got to get another one ordered this week. I am a member of a yahoo group that is going through the book chapter by chapter. I have read the book a few time, but I seem to keep finding things new each time. There is a journal that goes along with it now. I reccomend the book and the journal. It will take your marriage to a new level. I will post the web address at the end of this post. I will also list the Pearl's website below.
~
Well, until next time. Take care and God Bless You!!

Blessing,
Amanda

http://www.nogreaterjoy.org/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/created2behishelpmeet/

No comments: