Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Amanda's New Schedule


I babysit a toddler Monday through Friday each week. Until this week, his parents worked second shift. By Monday, both parents had gone to day shift. I was pleased with it since I do love going to bed early and waking early. However, it is taking me a bit to get use to the new routine.


I normally get up around 7:30 since my husband comes in between 8 and 8:30 each morning. I am now getting up at 5:30 am. I love having so much time to get things done that I normally don't have time for although I am very tired by bedtime.


There are several cleaning tasks I wanted to get accomplished this week. So, I printed out a "Family Notebook" to keep my day more organized and running more smoothly. I set out to add these things to my schedule to be accomplished by the weeks end.


My list contains the following:


Declutter and Organize the following:



1. hall closet


2. two kitchen drawers


3. dd's closet


4. ds's closet


5. full bathroom closet
6. 1/2 bath sink cabinet



Can you believe I got all of this done in two days. I love having TWO extra hours each day to accomplish my homemaking duties.




Blessings,

Amanda

No comments: