Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning! This is the third morning of my new schedule and I feel great. Well, besides a weak headache this morning. Two tylenol knocked it out, though. My plans for today look like this.

1. Clean up from breakfast.
2. Sweep hall, bathroom, kitchen, and dining room.
3. Scrub floor.
4. Lay out supper.
5. Wash, dry, fold, and put away 1 load of laundry. (I do laundry daily so I only have about 1 load a day.)
6. Weedeat around the back door.
7. Declutter and organize under kitchen sink.
8. Find at least 27 things to throw away or give away, bag them up, and take them out to the van or put in the garbage so I will not see them again.

So, as you can see I have alot to get accomplished, today. Oh, I have to squeeze in school, lunch, dinner, ect today as well. No problem. That is...if I get started now.

Blessings,
Amanda

No comments: