Monday, October 8, 2007

The Early Morning

Good Morning, Friends.

As you know I have been getting up early (5:30am), because Parker started coming on day shift. I have always enjoyed getting up early, and know I remember why. I love to beat the sun up. LOL. Well, that's not the only reason.

This morning, I got up at 5:30 am and first and foremost I made my bed. I got dressed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Next, I walked around my house loving the fact that I straighten it at night. I lit my candles (one on the stove and one on the coffee table.) I love for my home to be smelling like Black Cherry early in the morning. It's such a nice fragrance. I searched through the bible seeking a scripture to dwell on for the day. I am actually doing a Romans study with Mike Pearl from nogreaterjoy.org, however I really like to dwell on a Proverbs scripture each day. I find Proverbs to be a great book for me and the children to memorize.

I do not drink coffee, so I usually wait until about 7:45 to start it. I want it to be fresh when Jeff comes in each morning.

Ladies, are you praying for your husband on a regular basis? I want to take this time to remember the one that goes to work each and everyday and makes it possible (financially) for you to be home with those babies. Now don't get me wrong. I do give God credit for all of the good that comes into our lives and home. But, continue praying for that husband of yours. Continue asking God to lead, guide, and bless your husband. Does he have an addiction that needs to be broken? My husband does. He is having a hard time trying to stop smoking. I am praying that that bond will be broken by my Heavenly Father. I know He can, and I'm waiting on my prayers to be answered.
Are you praying for you children? I am asking God to be preparing a spouse for my children. Like it or not, there will be a season in their life where you will be glad you prayed for a prepared spouse for them. Ask God to guide you in you training. It is so easy to get off track with our training. Ask God to make you a better wife, mother, christian woman, aunt, sister, grandmother, ect. God just wants you to ASK!!

It's almost 7:15 and I still have several things to do before Jeff gets home. I am going to pull the refrigerator out and clean under it....sweep and mop. Then, later, I am going to pull the washer and dryer out and clean under them. I am going to drap the kids in on that, though.

Until next time.

Blessings,
Amanda

No comments: