Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Half way there.

~

I started out strong today. However, I remembered that I had to run to the library to get a couple books. We ended up being there for 2 ½ hours. We still ended up getting a lot of reading time in, although I got only a few things from my list done. Here is what I got accomplished before we went to the library.

~

1. Clean up from breakfast.
2. Sweep hall, bathroom, kitchen, and dining room.
3. Scrub floor.
4. Lay out supper.
5. Wash, dry, fold, and put away 1 load of laundry. (I do laundry daily so I only have about 1 load a day.)
6. Weed eat around the back door.
7. Declutter and organize under kitchen sink.
8. Find at least 27 things to throw away or give away, bag them up, and take them out to the van or put in the garbage so I will not see them again.

~

As I began going through my list, I realized I completed more tasks than I initially thought. Praise God!!

~

I will do my best to finish my list tomorrow. Remember, I am not insisting on going through the list in one, but I am striving to.

~

Blessings,

Amanda

No comments: