Thursday, May 17, 2007

FLYing

I would like to encourage you, if you haven’t already, to check out FlyLady.net. I am a SAHM, however that doesn’t mean I have all the free time in the world. I still need to use my time wisely in order to get things done each day. FlyLady had given me a way to do what needs to be done each day with plenty pleasure time remaining. FlyLady has created a schedule that works best for her own needs. However, you can utilize the information and the organizational information and change it to suit your own home.

~

I love the way she has the home broken into Zones. That way, each day you can work on a different Zone. She keeps you reminded about the Morning Routine and the Before Bedtime Routine that makes each and every day run so much more smoothly. I seem to be able to roll in the morning when I have completed my Before Bedtime Routine the night before and my Morning Routine when I get up.

~

I know what you’re thinking. Where do I start? Well, she can help you there, too. She instructs you on how to get started using Baby Steps and Decluttering. She advises you to take frequent short breaks to keep you from getting frustrated. If you join the FlyLady yahoo group, you will receive daily reminders about certain thing to help keep you on top of things during the day.

~

So, check it out and see what you think. I know it will change the way you clean your home.

~

Blessings,

Amanda

No comments: