Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Game Ball


Yes, you guessed it. I am talking about baseball. After each game that our little league teams wins, the umpire gives Jeff (my husband and the head coach) the baseball used in the game. Jeff has to decide which child done the best or played the hardest to give the game ball to. During Saturday's baseball game, Nick turned two double plays. After the ball game was over, no one was surprised to see that Nick got the game ball. He was so excited and I was so proud. Not as proud of the game ball as I was of him playing his very best. He couldn't wait to get home to put it on his baseball shelf. I still have to write all the information on the baseball. However, it still looks great sitting on the baseball shelf. Congratulations, Son! You certainly deserve the Game Ball.

Click on the title of this passage and see a shot of Nick making a play. Be sure to come back!

Blessings,
Amanda

No comments: