Monday, February 12, 2007

How Important Is It To Have A Spotless Home


I once had a friend that did not keep house very well. My house was immaculate compared to hers. I had another friend that has such a spotless house, I felt like my home was a wreck. I finally figured out what the middle ground was.....
~
The first friend spent so much time doing nothing that not only was her house a wreck, but her children were too.
~
The second friend spent so much time worrying about the house being immaculate that her children were always stressed.
~
I realize that I am in the middle. I have a balanced life. I spend an extraordinary amount of time with my wonderful children and husband, but I spend just enough time on preparing my home to be acceptable to my family.
~
No one wants to live in a dirty home. However, no one wants to live in a home where it feels cold and uncomfortable.
~
Our home is our haven. I love being here and my family loves being here. Home truly is where the heart is. My family has proven that to be a true statement.
~
May God richly bless you and your home and may you find your haven.
~
Blessings,

Amanda

No comments: