Monday, February 12, 2007

Some of our fun pictures and their description

Nick and CJ have a great relationship. They spend almost every waking hours together and enjoy everyday of it.

From R to L: My dad, Ed, Nick, CJ, and my brother, Evans, feeding the ducks at Centennial Gardens in Nashville.



Here I am helping my brave little man get suited up to climb the infamous rock wall at the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center.









We took a walk down the "Trail of Tears" in town and had a blast. We saw beautiful trees and flowers, and a creek.




This is Jeff, CJ, and Nick planting buttercups by the fence. This is what being a keeper at home means to my family and I.





Day two of planing buttercups. I helped when I wasn't taking pictures. Really, I did. **Smile**











No comments: