Monday, February 12, 2007

Rules For ME


Rules for Me


~


1. Always have delicious and nutritious meals for each mealtime


for the family and myself to enjoy.


~


2. Whenever I am done with something, I am to put it away.


~


3. I make sure the dishes are cleaned, dried, and put away after each meal;


there should never be dirty dishes sitting in the sink.


~


4. Remind kids to put away toys when they are done with them.


Remind them a few times per day to clean their room.


~


5. Always have an energetic, cheerful attitude,


even when I don't "feel" like it.


~


6. Keep the house clean, and guest-ready. This is easily accomplished by having


a few times during the day to do 5 minute "quick tidies,"


and by doing my usual cleaning chores each day.


~


7. Put husband and children before myself. I work 7:00am - 9:00pm,


and then I can do whatever I want.


~


8. Have rest time for myself sometime during the day.


~


During this rest time, blog, read, and take care of special projects or hobbies.


~


During this time, the children should be napping, or elsewhere happily occupied.


~

No comments: